While many of our clients are afraid of conventional bedbug treatments, others prefer them. We understand this wholeheartedly and want to ensure that all our clients are satisfied. As a result, we offer a wide array of bedbug treatments ranging from eco-friendly methods to conventional treatments. When you work with us, you can rest assured knowing our conventional treatments will be quick, safe, and convenient. We follow precise protocols to guarantee satisfactory, safe results.
For instance, we may need to visit the home multiple times. More about our procedure will be provided below.
- We’ll visit the home three times in total
- The first two visits involve us inspecting and treating the dwelling
- During the last visit, we’re going to search for bedbugs
- If necessary, we’ll treat the home during the last visit too
- We wait roughly two weeks between visits to ensure any bedbug eggs have hatched
We’re going to do everything we much to guarantee your safety. When you’re ready to begin, call our office. We’ll tell you more about our techniques and the processes we follow to keep you safe. Are you interested in learning more about our conventional treatments or eco-friendly services? Call our office to find out more about our services now.
If you have any other pest control issues please check out other services.